- Access to quality and practical training on how to promote yourself as a professional speaker, coach, consultant, trainer.
- Access to a review and evaluation process that is sincere, insightful and empowering.
- Access to a close and growing community of competent speakers who are constantly improving their craft and are willing to share their knowledge and help other speakers grow.
- Access to free and discounted admission tickets to events within the Founder’s District.
- Access to multimedia resources and expertise from members within the bureau and Founder’s District.
- Access to precious and longer stage time than typical Toastmasters speeches.
- Access to an accelerated path towards getting paid to speak.
In addition to the above benefits, Qualified Speakers receive:
- Listing on the OCSB website in the Qualified Speakers directory.
- Access to marketing tools and resources available to the OCSB.
- Connection to speaking engagements throughout Southern California and beyond.
- A letter of recommendation and endorsement from the OCSB Chair.
Testimonials and recommendations from fellow Qualified Speakers in the bureau.
- Give back to the Founder’s District local communities by providing complimentary speaking engagements that add value to their organizations.